Demarini Serial Numbers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2022
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knew if Demarini softball bats had some type of serial number on the bat grip like Easton. I believe a teammate of my daughters switched bats and hers was a used bat with a ton of wear and tear.

It's obvious that the bat in her possessino is not a 2 month old bat.

Jun 20, 2015
easiest, is just have DD take the old bat up to the girl who has her new one and say "you have my bat by mistake" and switch right then. and don't take "no i don't as an answer"

FYI - sharpie and a couple small initials on barrel will help prevent this is future.

Dec 11, 2010
Also different colored tape at top of grip. Home stores have several colors of electrical tape.

Used to see DD’s -8 grey ghosts at the plate all the time in hs ball, the kids that don’t play year around had no idea that the bat was too heavy for them. Changing that tape color helped.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
DeMarini does use a very small holographic sticker just below the grip on their bats. You need a magnifying glass to read the number, but it is there.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The hologram is tiny! You can take a pic with your cell, then enlarge to see it.
Thats what I do to see some of them.

I dont know what thats gonna do unless you wrote that number down when you bought it though. Demarini has no idea who
bought what bat.

I do agree with others. Have to put different colored tape on the bat...either grip or electrical tape top or bottom of grip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mugs_dad