DD's new home next year.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Thanks to everyone. DFP posters are great and supportive. Laura 'committed' (not sure correct term for a DIII school)and was accepted back in Nov. I don't like to brag about my DD because I was sooo out spoken on the hitting tech forum. So I only told a few posters here and there. I've toned it down in the last year. I apologize for being so passionate about hitting. It was really important to me and I felt it should be important to others. Again I thank everyone for their help with my DD Laura reaching her goal.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Thanks to everyone. DFP posters are great and supportive. Laura 'committed' (not sure correct term for a DIII school)and was accepted back in Nov. I don't like to brag about my DD because I was sooo out spoken on the hitting tech forum. So I only told a few posters here and there. I've toned it down in the last year. I apologize for being so passionate about hitting. It was really important to me and I felt it should be important to others. Again I thank everyone for their help with my DD Laura reaching her goal.

Props to you for being a passionate guide for her journey. Please do not apologize about your passion for hitting. I have learned a LOT from you that has helped me be a better guide for my DD's journey. I hope you remain a regular contributor to DFP.

Cheers to you and Laura!

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Congratulations Bass! I always learn a lot from your gifs that u post. I thought your dd was younger. Beautiful young lady. U still have a younger dd? I hope so. I still have a lot to learn. Great job Dad!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Congratulations Bass! I always learn a lot from your gifs that u post. I thought your dd was younger. Beautiful young lady. U still have a younger dd? I hope so. I still have a lot to learn. Great job Dad!

Sorry, have a son who is a soph. in college and DD. No other children. I will be on DFP for as long as DD's college softball experience lasts. Then I'm off to a fishing forum to discuss how to cast further.:rolleyes:

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sorry, have a son who is a soph. in college and DD. No other children. I will be on DFP for as long as DD's college softball experience lasts. Then I'm off to a fishing forum to discuss how to cast further.:rolleyes:

It's all about coil, separation, and "turn the rod"...

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
It's all about coil, separation, and "turn the rod"...

Can you post a video of you or one of your students........haha
because I believe this is the best and only way to cast correctly:
photo-4544.gif

Last edited:

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
Congratulations to your DD, no doubt you have both put in a ton of work to get there. I'm sure it's a great feeling to have her go on to the next level. We wish her all the best. Thanks for all you do here, and all your help!!

May 24, 2013
So Cal

There is a TalkBass forum...

...but it's not about fishing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd