Be Careful

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 19, 2012
West US
Terrible that anything you said impacted your kid, especially when it was on an online forum and didn't call out coaches or players. I said enough that I made sure I was somewhat anonymous-my dd had enough trouble last year without my help. Tattle tale should be ashamed of themselves.

I appreciate the experience and knowledge of those who shae their experiences-success and failures. Pretty poor of some people.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I have been on these types of sites, since 1999 and I always wonder "Don't they know that the coach could be reading this?" I don't care what game a person starts to describe, it could be at the far reaches of the earth, someone will say "Hey, I was there." There are a couple of problems in 2 local leagues, that I could post about, right now. But, too many people would recognize the culprits that i would describe.

Apr 15, 2012
Sorry to hear this. It's to bad you can't air out some frustrations to others who can obviously sympathize with you with out having some one ruin it. I've noticed there is a reluctance to be personal on here, and I can understand it, a little. There are other forums I visit (hunting and fishing) and I have made some great friends on there. The thing is, is I am the same person on here as I am in the "real" world, nothing more nothing less. I try to treat people on here exactly as I would in real life. If anything I'm more nice on here....in real life I'm very outspoken...lol I think whoever was going to kick your DD off the team for something you said here. Has a problem with the truth hurting, maybe :/

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
The whole situation is terrible, I'm sorry. But, thank you for sharing it. This very thread just made me paranoid enough not to comment on another thread which has some strong emotions tied to it. It is a shame that we cannot be honest because someone may hear, or read it and it could inadvertently hurt our children.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl