ASA ACE Certification

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Thanks everyone. I got certified back at the first of the year. We switched our local rec league from Dixie to ASA and I was told it would be good to have. It was not required and I have yet to be asked if I have it. I just wondered if it got you discounts or if certain tournaments required it.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Thanks everyone. I got certified back at the first of the year. We switched our local rec league from Dixie to ASA and I was told it would be good to have. It was not required and I have yet to be asked if I have it. I just wondered if it got you discounts or if certain tournaments required it.

You will need to be certified to play in ASA qualifiers and other tournaments. But don't expect to be asked for it. They can tell who has what based on the roster. I have had mine since they came out and after countless qualifiers and trips to nationals I have yet to be asked for mine. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

ASA qualifiers are the only tournaments we have ever played where they check it. ASA also require all of our players to present their ASA cards and "sign in" at registration for qualifiers. I guess this is a requirement since ASA is strict about "redlining" players to a team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer