Anyone in Houston

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD and I are headed to Houston this weekend. Is anyone working out / Practicing / Trying out? She'd like to workout with some southern girls if she could. Sophomore, plays 18U, starting OF and backup catcher.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Many teams are still forming doing tryouts at this time. Maybe you can find a team conducting a tryout and tell that that you are moving to the area soon. There might even be some clinics going on. The issue will be how far do you want to travel and do you really want to work out in 98 degree weather. Good luck and have fun.

Community: Texas | Active.com

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Better than the 108 she played in down at Pony Nats a few years ago.

I think we'll bring gloves and have a catch and go to Whataburger.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
For most of the Houston area, we go back to school on Monday. I would totally take you up on meeting but we have a SAC workout tomorrow morning (more than welcome to come for a fee LOL) in the Woodlands, and then taking my crew & company to Splashtown for the day. Sunday we are recuperating, organizing to prep for first day of school, and going to church. We are also waiting on word for first practice of season...tryouts were almost 2 weeks ago. DD is getting antsy. LOL. Depending on what part of town you will be in, I could give you addresses/directions to open fields. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Farmboydrose