Alliance National Qualifier ~ all teams Qualify!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Heard yesterday ...
That Alliance may only end up having one tier not two at nationals?????

*Disclaimer
maybe a rumor, fact or fiction....?

Anyone else hear of this?

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2016
After seeing the quality of some of the local teams "winning" births at the Alliance qualifiers, I've come to the conclusion that PGF doesn't have too much to worry about.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
After seeing the quality of some of the local teams "winning" births at the Alliance qualifiers, I've come to the conclusion that PGF doesn't have too much to worry about.
Hmmm? that may possibly be the biggest wait and see of this summer?
Venues competing with eachother.

Nov 18, 2013

PGF was the same way. There was a qualifier one year in MN where four teams played for two berths. One came from CA, o e from AZ and two local rec teams played in it. MN teams used to go to the NJ qualifier and do the same thing.

Jun 8, 2016
Some on both sides of that coin appear to be acting petty..not sure that does anybody any good.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
PGF was the same way. There was a qualifier one year in MN where four teams played for two berths. One came from CA, o e from AZ and two local rec teams played in it. MN teams used to go to the NJ qualifier and do the same thing.
That and pgf hands out
invites to teams mostly platinum.
And they do bump up some teams to premier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elhoff86