Tips for switching to a National Team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Might be wrong thread, but I’ll ask anyway. What exactly is the business model for these orgs that expand regionally and nationally? Are they not 501c (or whatever the right term is) non-profit organizations? Are the org heads simply taking a larger salary to “run” the non-profit as the org expands and org fees coming in increase? I assume there must also be a side hustle on uniforms and other merch?

Feb 7, 2014
Might be wrong thread, but I’ll ask anyway. What exactly is the business model for these orgs that expand regionally and nationally? Are they not 501c (or whatever the right term is) non-profit organizations? Are the org heads simply taking a larger salary to “run” the non-profit as the org expands and org fees coming in increase? I assume there must also be a side hustle on uniforms and other merch?
Great question.

May 27, 2013
I don’t know for sure but I highly doubt they are 501c.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles