Alliance changed the age cut off to September 1st?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 11, 2023
Is this true? Saw it in a facebook group and a few people in the know said it was happening.
Curious if PGF would follow suit? USSSA?

Jan 20, 2023
I just saw a big local org changed it yesterday after being adamant they would not. So, I would assume it was tied to something else.

Jan 20, 2023
Haahaaa lol...

' to implement the change in age requirements we have added an additional charge of $300 per team to cover the cost of editing our website'

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚

But we conveniently waited til 3 week after tryouts ended and after high school started to make the decision- so this should have no actual impact on your teams.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
๐Ÿ˜‚Dare I ask,
how easy is it to get a falsified birth certificate? Is there an app for that?! Modifies people's information profiles Etc..
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฅ

Aug 5, 2022
So Iโ€™m understanding my November 2011 could now play 12u alliance? Currently 12 and doesnโ€™t turn 13 until November?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 17, 2023
So Iโ€™m understanding my November 2011 could now play 12u alliance? Currently 12 and doesnโ€™t turn 13 until November?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct she could play 12u in all the major sanctions except USSSA and some PGF(it seems to vary by director).

Jul 18, 2022
Triple Crown has changed to Aug 31.
I see their major tournaments in 2025 reflecting this but not the ones in 2024 (yet). I'm guessing they'll have to update all their tournament details individually.

There is a 12/2011 birthday player I know that just announced she'll be playing with their 2030 premier team and is a part of a major organization that regularly places in PGF Nationals and Alliance... so guessing that's the way it's going. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I wish they would all just announce any changes clearly.

May 29, 2015
Haahaaa lol...

' to implement the change in age requirements we have added an additional charge of $300 per team to cover the cost of editing our website'

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚

But we conveniently waited til 3 week after tryouts ended and after high school started to make the decision- so this should have no actual impact on your teams.

It is an "early aged player registration fee" that goes to cover the administrative costs of providing your daughter a premier playing experience and ensuring quality exposure opportunities.

๐Ÿ˜‚Dare I ask,
how easy is it to get a falsified birth certificate? Is there an app for that?! Modifies people's information profiles Etc..
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฅ

Photoshop. Or social media profiles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigdawg4454