Why Wouldn't You Get Gold Welting? A thread for Anna's Dad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You can go platinum as well. My DD main color is Royal Blue. She saw this and thought it was pretty.

Poron palm padding and Krylon rattle can painted laces and binding, nice! Should look pretty forev........

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You can go platinum as well. My DD main color is Royal Blue. She saw this and thought it was pretty.

The Liberty Advanced is like looking in the mirror and shouting "Beetlejuice" three times. Do that, and Anna's Dad mysteriously appears out of thin air to reprimand you for not using a full Horween glove.

Oct 4, 2018
I do appreciate how one DD wants the glove to be the colors of her team and the other wants it solid tan, circa 1844.

Oct 4, 2018
*No leprechauns were killed in the construction of this glove*

I gotta imagine green is one of their least used colors. That might be why I got the glove in 2 weeks rather than 8. Some worker was like "Ooh, green. I haven't done a green one in 3 years, that sounds fun."

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I do appreciate how one DD wants the glove to be the colors of her team and the other wants it solid tan, circa 1844.
Wait, so the Green glove in the very first post is actually a new glove you got for your daughter??

If so I deeply apologize, I honestly took it as a light hearted post to make fun of the metallic lace and binding, and my love for all things with Tan laces! :oops:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse