Tewks doing his thing in MLB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
y'know how sometimes you miss an opportunity in life? I posted on here awhile ago about a problem my older DD was having and my discomfort with local hitting instructors. Tewks PM'd me, told me where his place was (about 1/2 hr away) and offered to have a look at DD and give me an evaluation at no cost.

I never got around to it.

:mad:

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Whooooops!

That sucks man. Dont worry. Im sure there are lots of Major League caliber hitting instructors out there who would love to help out(not really just trying to make you feel better). :)

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
y'know how sometimes you miss an opportunity in life? I posted on here awhile ago about a problem my older DD was having and my discomfort with local hitting instructors. Tewks PM'd me, told me where his place was (about 1/2 hr away) and offered to have a look at DD and give me an evaluation at no cost.

I never got around to it.

:mad:

Not to throw salt in the wound, but if you wanted any throwing or catching advice, there's a good possibility that you would've run into Austin Wasserman or Jay Weaver if you had accepted Tewks' offer!

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
Thank you sir, may I have another??:D
actually the same DD used to see Dave Weaver for catching at about that time!
She's in college now but reminded me of those trafficky rides on 93 North on Friday afternoons where I would have her get out of the car and have her start putting the catchers gear on as she walked along beside the car. (mom doesn't know about this!)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish