Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
I've read the thread about a homemade softball hitting mat and instead of commenting on that thread, I thought I would start a new one. With all the time and money you spend on a making a hitting mat, I've come across a product that is in perfect condition after two seasons of practice. The https://customturfoutlet.com/product/artifical-turf-mats-for-baseball-softball from Custom Turf is so quality the twisting and turning of our athletes have not even eaten any turf away after two seasons of practice.

The best thing I like about using these mats, is they can be used in all conditions and require no matenince. When we come out to practice after a long day or days of rain, we would normally practice in our gymnasium. But since we purchased two of these softball hitting mats, we just roll them up and place them over our home place and practice. Even if there is a puddle of rain under the mat, it doesn't seep through and we get our much needed outdoor practices in. Great product and it even comes with a 5 year warranty.

Jul 9, 2012
Are you connected with Custom Turf? Your post reads like a commercial. ;)

Also...Welcome to DFP! :)

Do you really need to ask that question :)

I expected the last line to read...."If you act now...we'll throw in a free expanding hose!! Just pay extra s/h"

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Do you really need to ask that question :)

I expected the last line to read...."If you act now...we'll throw in a free expanding hose!! Just pay extra s/h"

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I've been known to pimp products that I'm excited about, too.

May 12, 2016
No not connected, just love how well their turf stands up after 2 full seasons of practice. Go Broncos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1