Resetting

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Ah the good old reggae home plate...

Would you agree? Off the plate shouldn't go over the plate.
( not over the green but off the plate)

Does your daughter also throw into the river and further out of the strike zone? And up and down further out of the strike zone?

As a batter and a catcher, that's a meaty pitch.
Yes, she expands the zone when she gets to two strikes, both inside, outside, and up/down. If she wants a pitch off the plate that drifts to the green, shame on her for missing her tunnel.

Jun 8, 2016
It is not my nickname
Yes I know Turbo. I was talking about you selectively leaving out parts of my sentences (including emojis) to change the intent..

The flowers comment had nothing to do with the quote misrepresentation or your DFP monicker.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Having a bloated ego is better than having a fat one right? I’ll just feed it more fibrous veggies and that should do the trick..

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I hope the new rule doesn't lead to more of this. That is obviously crow hopping. Easy call. I am assuming this is college ball. Amazes me that she can get away with it.

It’s team USA. Her motion isn’t the same for every pitch except for the reset. She made it throughout every level while resetting.

May 13, 2023
Considering all the other pitch locations she could have used,
That was a gift
⬆️a meaty gift!
... because definitely Carda could have expanded the zone as well! ⬇️ and I do not think that only happens with two strikes.
Yes, she expands the zone when she gets to two strikes, both inside, outside, and up/down. If she wants a pitch off the plate that drifts to the green, shame on her for missing her tunnel.
Good for your daughter more in / out and more up / down. Creates Greater adjustments for the batter. Clearly Carda did not create much for the batter to adjust to in that pitch she threw in this video,
....😏the batter made their own bad adjustment...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles