Resetting

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2023
I said it was hittable.
Yeah you're just doing your picky ticky over description🙄. did see you noted it was over the plate.💥🥎💥 BOOM 😁

Would knee high be more difficult, sure. That said nothing near the River is “meat” regardless of height.
In the river would not be meat.

Definitely the strike zone represents different things for people. For me anything in the strike zone is hittable.
( and outside of the zone that's a different conversation)
But there are some people that would consider part of the Zone something they wouldn't swing. And might not have success at if they did. They have to look for the double meat pitches. 😁

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah you're just doing your picky ticky over description🙄. did see you noted it was over the plate.💥🥎💥 BOOM 😁

In the river would not be meat.

Definitely the strike zone represents different things for people. For me anything in the strike zone is hittable.
( and outside of the zone that's a different conversation)
But there are some people that would consider part of the Zone something they wouldn't swing. And might not have success at if they did. They have to look for the double meat pitches. 😁
Ok so now we are playing with words…for 99.9% of people the word meaty would be a pitch you are looking for in a 2-0 count..If for you that means a hittable pitch then that is fine.

Feb 15, 2017
I said it was hittable. Would knee high be more difficult, sure. That said nothing near the River is “meat” regardless of height. If there were hotzone charts for fastpitch like there are for MLB I bet they would agree with that..
Every pitch to most OU hitters seems to be meat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

May 13, 2023
Fyi RAD Ready And Durable is an acronym have used for many years.

Not my nickname.

RAD = ready and durable it is for softball players

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55