Player Demeanor Issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2010
I won't apologize for that for the simple reason I have watched people slam my auntie and made her feel terrible for doing something that was the best (and only) thing that would help her son. Calling her and people like her being called bad parents infuriates me.

I'll pull myself out and won't read anymore as obviously can't control my temper on this one.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
The OP was NOT about how to help a girl who cried over SB. The OP referenced a U12 who had repeated temper management issues when faced with personal failure. From firsthand experience w/ one of my DDs, some children DO benefit from professional counseling when, despite their own and their parents' best efforts, they have difficulty managing anger and other emotions.

Are the members of this forum who send their DDs to pitching, catching, or hitting instructors bad parents because they aren't capable of teaching DD on their own? Seriously, why shouldn't a parent seek help from professionals that actually have academic training or professional accreditation when faced with a situation that's beyond their own capabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd