Need advice from the you guys.........unobtainable glove or divorce??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The happy couple that went to Japan to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary at the beginning of this thread.........well the guy just took a job this week right outside of Tokyo, they're moving to Japan in August!

Somehow I'm pretty sure in the near future I'll end up with a Slugger or Ipselect, or..............................?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know AD and O'sDad will appreciate this, but I will very shortly have in my hands
a 12.75 Mizuno Pro LE very shortly and will post pics. I will prob be scared to touch it...haha
Send it to me, I'll beat the snot out of it just for you!! Congratulations, your coolness factor just went up tenfold! :cool:, Consider me jealous!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hahaha...yes sir

I don't trust it in my hands, Glad I got the Core discount :)
A few pointers on the break-in, after you get back home from having DSG steam it in that death box, while it's still dripping wet, throw it in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes...........you know to warm the leather up, then finish it in the oven @ 400 for probably 20 minutes. Should be GTG right then and there! Any other questions?

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
A few pointers on the break-in, after you get back home from having DSG steam it in that death box, while it's still dripping wet, throw it in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes...........you know to warm the leather up, then finish it in the oven @ 400 for probably 20 minutes. Should be GTG right then and there! Any other questions?

For about half a second, I thought you were being serious and questioned everything I thought I knew about life, then I saw the word "microwave" and imagined that glove going in a microwave and my life flashed before my eyes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdawson30