Glove help - College outfielder

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2019
What kind of car was it? Lol

Also the Easton professional glove has a thin heel pads, so it is more easier to breaking it in compared to the Wilson a2000 gloves.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2015
What kind of car was it? Lol

Also the Easton professional glove has a thin heel pads, so it is more easier to breaking it in compared to the Wilson a2000 gloves.

Well it was her baby - it was a 2002 Yukon - Bwhahaha! Her softball equipment was probably worth more than the car! But geez - good used cars are impossible to find! We just bought my 16 year old a new to him car in Nov and it took forever to find something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 20, 2019
Well it was her baby - it was a 2002 Yukon - Bwhahaha! Her softball equipment was probably worth more than the car! But geez - good used cars are impossible to find! We just bought my 16 year old a new to him car in Nov and it took forever to find something!

Does auto insurance covers the contents of the car as well? Or do they only covered the replacement value of the car?

Good luck finding her a new of glove.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
If she can use a baseball glove 12.75. I would look at the Easton professional series glove lht on just ball gloves.com for $70. It is a black h web in a 12.75, she can use it as tip to makes the pocket wider and deeper.

I 100% agree on a 12.75" baseball glove.....but this particular LHT Six-Finger trap Easton!

This is a smoking deal on a fantastic glove!

Dec 20, 2019
I 100% agree on a 12.75" baseball glove.....but this particular LHT Six-Finger trap Easton!

This is a smoking deal on a fantastic glove!
That is an excellent choice as well, since it has the horween leather liner inside the hand stall.

Apr 26, 2015
$200 for contents! Hahahaha! So like 1/2 of a bat or glove. And she had multiple in the car! Plus her helmet and cleats and bag and tee and net...

Her school is helping her with some things but clearly not everything. But I have been blown away by her teammates generosity as well. The softball community is pretty special! She is borrowing a glove from a girl she has never met who plays for a rival school and heard about the car. She said DD can keep it all season.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
That is an excellent choice as well, since it has the horween leather liner inside the hand stall.

Very solid, very sturdy stiff leather, but with probably no palm pad (don't know this for sure, didn't see it listed) and the Six-Finger trap web, it'll be a breeze to break in. There's really no break-in to that web other than the laces.

And this pattern broken-in and worn TIP, it should be practice ready really quickly!

And if not, there's always this! ;)
IMG_0295.JPG

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Very solid, very sturdy stiff leather, but with probably no palm pad (don't know this for sure, didn't see it listed) and the Six-Finger trap web, it'll be a breeze to break in. There's really no break-in to that web other than the laces.

And this pattern broken-in and worn TIP, it should be practice ready really quickly!

And if not, there's always this! ;)
View attachment 29436
Or my trusty softball on a drumstick...

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Sorry to hear about your kid getting ripped off down there...I love that town and wouldn't have expected it. I like AD's glove suggestion (he's been spot on with recommendations for us before). Tell that kid of your's to keep swinging that bat, she's been on fire!

Apr 26, 2015
Yeah it was shocking for sure! She has been pretty sick for a couple days so I kept asking her. Are you sure you remember where you parked it? I never in a million years would've expected it where she lives. We've been talking with someone about subletting her apartment this summer, and I told the lady it's super safe where she lives. I guess I jinxed myself! Super discouraging for sure… But my son describes her as having bliss brain. She will always find the silver lining in everything. She's just not capable of staying depressed. :)

Thank you for the kind words! She just loves this game so much (and I love watching her) - I have no idea what we are going to do when it's all over!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles