LLWS on mute

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
Had to mute the LWS because if I hear that guy Belisle from Rhode Island talk about the "purity" of Little League one more time, my head may explode.

Oct 7, 2014
I know he makes the games almost unwatchable. ESPN couldn't of got someone else and let him just comment here and there if they feel the need to have him around. He's almost as bad as Schilling doing the Softball College World Series. SMH

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
At least it's not as bad as the NCAA promoting the student-athlete ideal during a BCS bowl game when a number of players have rap sheets longer than their academic transcripts.

Aug 12, 2014
Ah, the purity of the LLWS. Teams never lie about players' ages or bring in players from outside their boundaries. Nothing like that ever happens.

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
I know he makes the games almost unwatchable. ESPN couldn't of got someone else and let him just comment here and there if they feel the need to have him around. He's almost as bad as Schilling doing the Softball College World Series. SMH

ESPN believes it is more important to hire a cheerleader than a valid analyst to work their games, any sport, any level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors