How much support for a Like & Dislike button on here?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I think it would make things work smother. Less threads being shut down. I don't always have time to respond to everything I'm interested in, and or work on ways of showing my opinion, because of the time I have to waste responding to others besides the OP.

If I could simple like or dislike, then I could use my THANKS for comments that have info I want to retain. I also noticed the Polls option is gone, or maybe I'm overlooking. Anyone else agree?

Apr 11, 2012
I think that's a great idea, but you could be putting the whole establishment at risk with your forward thinking and anarchy could be the result and threathen our way of conservative softball lives....I think you will need to submit a "RFC" to the monarchy....errrr....moderators of this forum.

Jul 26, 2010
I'm adamantly against it.

Then again, I have a personal grudge with companies like Facebook who have only succeeded in belittling the meaning of the words "friend" and "like".

-W

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I think that's a great idea, but you could be putting the whole establishment at risk with your forward thinking and anarchy could be the result and threathen our way of conservative softball lives....I think you will need to submit a "RFC" to the monarchy....errrr....moderators of this forum.

Kinda did that with my Signature... I thought. Love the monarchy talk... It is the underlying issue of even having a Harness Horse, and tracks at every County seat. Not to hijack my own thread...but I'm working on it...w/my Custom Goggles that also have hind sight :{))

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO

Then again, I have a personal grudge with companies like Facebook who have only succeeded in belittling the meaning of the words "friend" and "like".

-W

Agree about the use and delusion of the word "friends"... How about a K or Ball button?

Apr 9, 2012

-W

You mean your not really my "friend"?

I like the ball and strike reference vs like dislike.

Can we use the dislike button to dislike the poster or just the post itself.....just a suggestion.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
You mean your not really my "friend"?

I like the ball and strike reference vs like dislike.

Can we use the dislike button to dislike the poster or just the post itself.....just a suggestion.

I'm thinking the same as thanks... the post. You already have a option in settings to be rid of any poster you don't want to hear from. I always Like to give thanks for the extra time you can tell someone put into their post. Linkz, video, pictures, ect... And there have been some one sentence "Gifted Wisdom" that has helped me too... even Great Quotes, at the right time !!!

EP: and the clever questions that can .... keep everyone in perspective... Yes friends :{))

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd