Florida suspends 3 players.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 25, 2010
This "person" you got your info from is totally wrong! There was nothing going on with anyone on TNF, there were NO racist comments made to any of the players on the team. All 3 players involved are very good friends with Michelle and still hang out with her. This whole situation happened because the coach let his players handle a situation instead of handling it himself.

oh...so you know them?? no you don't. so you have no "obvious evidence" just a lot of ignorance!

not true...but good try.
It's much clearer now - the players were dismissed from the team for no reason. Thanks for sorting out this mess for everyone.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I've heard of 3 seconds of fame, now I've seen 3 posts of fame.

Maybe he was just having "a moment"?
mccoyavatar.gif

Jun 18, 2010
Fagan girls to transfer to SEC schools

I was reading on a local message board about a new Mizzou transfer Sami Fagan and recalled this thread.

Excerpt:

... neither Kasey nor Sami shed any light on the events that led to their dismissal. They instead spoke in generalities about the rampant speculation on social media messages boards, where they were accused of such things as bullying and intolerance.

Speaking carefully and making it clear she does not want to get into a war of words with her former college, Kasey defended her character and that of her sister. “The bottom line is that all those rumors are just rumors,” Kasey said. “We were never given a reason why we were released from the team. We were just told we were released. So I can't tell you why, because we don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2010
I'm looking forward to seeing Sami start playing for Mizzou in 2013-14. She's a heck of a hitter and now that they're going to be playing all those big-hitting SEC schools, they can sure use her. And wherever the blame lies, it's probably a good thing for the sisters to be at different schools. Does anyone know where Cheyenne Croyle ended up?

Aug 12, 2012
NorCal
I'm looking forward to seeing Sami start playing for Mizzou in 2013-14. She's a heck of a hitter and now that they're going to be playing all those big-hitting SEC schools, they can sure use her. And wherever the blame lies, it's probably a good thing for the sisters to be at different schools. Does anyone know where Cheyenne Croyle ended up?

Cheyenne Coyle is at ASU

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I guess this what we get in the news, no charges ? guilty or not I have no idea just hearing about it here ?... It happened so how can we make it work ?... Now its time to start thinking about a new expansion team for NPF... kinda a Oakland Raiders, a team for the bad girls ? To bad Al Davis is gone. Who is gonna fill his shoes ? Now maybe someone from California will step up and get in the game, with the weather for Championships, and figure out how to stream it... Not a TW Fan.

Sep 2, 2012
Charges? Regardless of what they did, and it seems they've been dealt with by FL.
I don't know what they did, but charges? As in legal issue?

I guess this what we get in the news, no charges ? guilty or not I have no idea just hearing about it here ?... It happened so how can we make it work ?... Now its time to start thinking about a new expansion team for NPF... kinda a Oakland Raiders, a team for the bad girls ? To bad Al Davis is gone. Who is gonna fill his shoes ? Now maybe someone from California will step up and get in the game, with the weather for Championships, and figure out how to stream it... Not a TW Fan.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Charges? Regardless of what they did, and it seems they've been dealt with by FL.
I don't know what they did, but charges? As in legal issue?

Thats what I was asking... someone wrote the police was called, I was wondering if there was charges. I don't know anything about this, except what's on this thread. What ever good or bad, we need some more teams in NPF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors