1 hr...what would you do?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
These are some of the drills FFS uses,he knows a few things lol
http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-hitting-technical/11038-coil-into-lean-5.html#post124703
I like the walk up drill also it captures all the moves. I like when you get to just pitching the ball to them to various locations. They may not be the best swings but, DD seems to figure out how to hit the ball. I will tweak and duck as we go along.

The perfect weekend to play softball! Went ahead and did FFS's drills after going over some things that we had worked on before the break. We had a nice back wind so I stood outside the fence while she did the walk up drill....yes I let her swing for the fences while some of her "boy friends" watched and they started calling her Sosa, which she had no idea who that was. We had a fantastic time and RD I was thrilled with her coil/uncoil.:) Unfortunately, the next day in team practice, it looked like she reverted back to the old swing but we'll have all winter to work on that. Her hitting stunk but at least her fielding looked like she hadn't missed a beat.
Anyway, it was great to have some fun at the field. Sorry to waste you time!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA