Worth 454 Legit Comp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 14, 2010
Bought my DD the Grey/Blue Legit after she cracked her new one x replacement xeno after 1 wk. We were big fans of the xeno but IMO this legit is hotter. Anxious to see how durable it is. Got some Gold scrimmages coming up next Saturday will see what it's like.

Sep 18, 2011
Bought my DD the Grey/Blue Legit after she cracked her new one x replacement xeno after 1 wk. We were big fans of the xeno but IMO this legit is hotter. Anxious to see how durable it is. Got some Gold scrimmages coming up next Saturday will see what it's like.

That sounds like the two piece. My DD is also a former Xeno devotee, so I would be interested to get your DD's feedback on the two piece Legit.

Oct 14, 2008
The 454 is a good bat, plenty of pop, im a little concerned about durability, mine has broken 2 so far one in SC a few weeks back and a newer bat. But while they are in one piece they bang pretty well

Sep 18, 2011
The 454 is a good bat, plenty of pop, im a little concerned about durability, mine has broken 2 so far one in SC a few weeks back and a newer bat. But while they are in one piece they bang pretty well

Tim, does your DD use the two piece 454 or the one piece?

Oct 14, 2008
Rumor mill has it the 454 legit will be banned next year. Will have to wait until the ASA meeting this fall to confirm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1