Wilson A2k 1721 vs Wilson A2k David Wright

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I don’t know….I’m sure I’ll grill some kind of meat later today? 😉

I’ve got a very spoiled family you know, think I’ve already grilled five days in a row already.
Here's your rabbit hole for the day.

Sep 10, 2024
I will send a pic of what we were looking at in the Wilson color scheme wise later. Will also send a pic of what we ordered for the catching mitt. Yeah would love to see what you came up with. Awesome!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I will send a pic of what we were looking at in the Wilson color scheme wise later. Will also send a pic of what we ordered for the catching mitt. Yeah would love to see what you came up with. Awesome!
Just playing around, when did they change the builder format?

I’m a Tan guy but I’d buy this glove, this one mimics the very cool Japanese IP Select I’ve mocked up before with the Scarlet stitching and Tan laces. No idea if your DD likes finger pads or not, or keeps her index finger inside or out? That’s easily fixable though.

Sep 10, 2024
Ok. So. Her new team is Top Gun National. I am including their logo. Its Navy, Orange and White. So for one of her new gloves she wanted to go with those colors. We went with reddish browns for her catchers mitt. Will send a pic of that as well. Will also send a pic of the Wilson custom catching mitt we made based on the Top Gun Colors, we didnt go with this because she wanted it to be an open mitt like her Liberty was that she uses now. First try at Top Gun Rawlings 206 and the wilson version as well. Pics. She liked the spin control and black was the best fit, if you are wondering about the black. :p

Attachments

• Custom HOH Catchers Mitt.PNG
    Custom HOH Catchers Mitt.PNG
    448.5 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Rawlings 206 custom.PNG
    Rawlings 206 custom.PNG
    340.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Wilson A2K DW5 Top Gun Picture.PNG
    Wilson A2K DW5 Top Gun Picture.PNG
    589.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Wilson Top Gun Catching Mitt.jpg
    Wilson Top Gun Catching Mitt.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 8

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Ok. So. Her new team is Top Gun National. I am including their logo. Its Navy, Orange and White. So for one of her new gloves she wanted to go with those colors. We went with reddish browns for her catchers mitt. Will send a pic of that as well. Will also send a pic of the Wilson custom catching mitt we made based on the Top Gun Colors, we didnt go with this because she wanted it to be an open mitt like her Liberty was that she uses now. First try at Top Gun Rawlings 206 and the wilson version as well. Pics. She liked the spin control and black was the best fit, if you are wondering about the black. :p
Does she just like the look of the Spin Control gloves, or is it the feel? The major complaint I get with those is they attract dirt and are very hard to clean.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805