Why It Doesn't Pay To Be A Troll

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
Good for him, more people should go after these creeps and they should get punished.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I pretty much disagree with just about everything Curt Schilling says or does and generally think he's a moron.

That said, his 17 year old daughter should be completely out of bounds when attacking Curt via the twitterverse or any other media for that matter. So great job to the young lady for standing up to this crap. There really is no place for garbage like that.

And yeah, cool pic of him catching his daughter.

I spent too many years in the east coast, esp. NY, to be a fan of anyone associated with any Boston team. However, I am 100% behind a bucket dad protecting his DD.

As far as Boston fans go: I am actually very tolerant. My wife and I are different races, different religions and support different political parties. Nothing wrong with any of that. Then, it turned out she used to be a Celtics fan!!!! She really liked Larry Bird. Well, love conquers all, and I married her anyway. I even have to admit that Larry Legend really was one of the all-time greats.

Mar 26, 2013
I looked up the school since it didn't ring any bells...

About Salve Regina

Located on a picturesque campus in the historic city of Newport, R.I., Salve Regina University is a Catholic, coeducational university founded by the Sisters of Mercy. The University offers a comprehensive education with a liberal arts foundation that fosters the development of each student’s individual talents.

Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, the University enrolls more than 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students from across the U.S. and around the world. Salve Regina's diverse range of academic programs is complemented by community service initiatives, extracurricular activities and a full athletics program featuring varsity, intramural and club sports.

The undergraduate course of study is designed to further intellectual, social and spiritual growth and encourage students to work for a world that is harmonious, just and merciful. Graduate and continuing education programs are tailored to the unique needs of adult students, combining the integration of knowledge and personal values with the development of greater competency in both theory and practice.

Salve Regina’s 80-acre campus is set on seven contiguous Gilded Age estates and features 21 structures of historic significance that have been sensitively adapted to meet University needs while also preserving their status as treasures of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

I've visited this area - it's where tycoons (e.g. Vanderbilts) built their 'summer houses' (i.e. opulent mansions).

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Good for him, more people should go after these creeps and they should get punished.

My thoughts exactly. Way too many people out there feel that they can post, tweet, etc. anything they want without consequence. Maturity, morality, and accountability seem to be afterthoughts. As a parent, I have a ton of respect for Mr. Schilling for doing this!!

May 3, 2014
Curt Schilling is officially a "bucket dad"!
View attachment 7609

Never coached against him but played in same tourneys a couple of times - my players that are redsox fans were able to meet him and take a picture with him. He always as far as I know made himself available to the players that wanted to meet him.

May 6, 2014
Low and outside
That's a bunch of unimaginative trolling right there. Schilling gives you enough material all on his own, you don't need to go after his kid.

I wonder if they teach evolution at that college?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom