What is under the tree this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
Someone may have already started a thread like this and I just missed it...

I got myself the Ball Coach pocket radar (awesome sale after Thanksgiving)

For DD she is getting new pair of cleats, some of those headbands that tie in the back, another 2012 black xeno (used, but that is her choice in bats so we keep a few on hand), and a Nokona glove. I think she will flip when she opens the glove.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Ditto on the Ball Coach. Added a PowerNet w/ I-screen for BP.

I'd already given DD a LS M9 110 Maple and a Mako earlier this month, so it made sense to pack the iPod she's getting for Christmas in one of the bat boxes and weight it like another bat. DW is planning to play it up by getting on me about buy more sports equipment as she starts to open it! Should be fun!

Merry Christmas DFPer's!
Ken

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
The only thing softball equipment wise under the tree for DD is a pair of metals that I found on clearance. Same cleats as her two other pair except a different color but too good of a deal to pass up. Oh and a couple of softball sweatshirts from her favorite D1 college...

Jun 12, 2015
We didn't do much sports related for Christmas this year. Last year they got a ton of baseball/softball stuff. We did get my softball player a new mask, a red Schutt. It's pretty snazzy. Well, and this wasn't technically for Christmas but just got here yesterday, and that's a new pitching mat. We were going to make one but we had rewards points so we got it for less than we could have made one anyway. It's pretty awesome.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 is getting a Nokona fielders glove. DD2 is getting cleats and a new CF7 since she finally cracked her old one. Both getting digi camo Easton batting gloves.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
DD got a Nokana for her bday in November. Loves, loves, loves the glove. So for Christmas - there is nothing softball related under the tree - for either of us. Last year, was our softball Xmas.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Good thread and glad to know I am not the only one that loves softball gifts under the tree. This year I have 2 softball ball caps from my D1 Alma Mater along with 1 softball t-shirt from there too. Ditto on the Powernet(posted on DFP at great price)! There will also be a Mako Torq under the tree (another steal posted on DFP).

Looking back, the $$$ I saved from folks sharing "deals of the day" has been significant and I feel very fortunate.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Jun 29, 2013
Hoping and praying for a pocket radar! Thankful for the early Christmas present, which was seeing both girls selected for travel teams. Even though I am not sure the 9 year old is ready. :) Merry Christmas, everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06