What is under the tree this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 21, 2013
My daughter is 9 and wants the following: softball gear of course, and a new football, football pants and chin strap for her helmet and anything camo to go with her camo batting helmet lol.

She plays flag football, but she was given a full set of gear to include helmet and pads from a cousin who plays Pop Warner in Oklahoma. She wears the stuff when playing in the yard all the time. You should see the looks she gets when people go by. Especially when they see her throw lol.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
My 10yr old dd refuses to admit to us that Santa isn't real. I think she fears less presents. (DW would always have two piles of gifts for them on Christmas morning . One from us and one from Santa)

I've asked for a Zepp swing analyzer... We'll see. Fingers crossed! :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD just had a birthday in October, so she already has everything she needs from an equipment perspective, so this Christmas she is getting a lot of fan ware from her college choice!

Feb 14, 2014
Dd8 is getting the Jennie Finch book. She also really wants the American Girl doll softball outfit, but I'm too cheap so she is getting the Target version. I'm eyeballing some new bats for next season. I think she is about to have a huge growth spurt. That's just the SB related stuff...not enough room for to list the rest of the stuff she wants, lol.

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
My wife and i differ on SB stuff. She thinks it should all wait until Xmas and i say if she needs it or i want it i'm getting it now and paying for the express shipping :).

DD-2014 33/23 LXT and 2014 CF6 33/23 arriving any minute now :). Xmas-Teal Beats (so she doesn't have to listen to me sing taylor swift in the car. Anything to embarass), clothes (softball themed) and whatever my wife got her.

Son-Anything XBox 1 related and clothes.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
I really didn't want to put anything softball under the tree this year, but I did.

DD got an early present, 2014 LXT. She'll open new Boombah bag with embroidery Team logo and number. And few bucks and smaller stuff.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
A new bike .....she outgrew the old one but gave it some great wear. She likes to do "stunts" with the neighbor kids.
Mindcraft video game and other little stuff. The only softball thing is a DOM. DH banned me from buying anything softball.

I got the Zepp a few months back.....now wished I would have waited. They have a great deal on Zepp and new pocket radar combo.
Hoping for a GoPro 4 silver but I just put $800 tires on my sub so that's really Xmas right there.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Ok, DD has made it VERY clear that she does not want anything softball related for Christmas. So I want to live vicariously through y'all. What's under or going to be under the tree this year?

Mine too!!! What the heck is up with that??? I keep getting all these emails about all the great deals out there and I have to delete them with a tear in my eye.
I did however get the DH a GoPro - because I am CERTAIN that he wants to record all of the games...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13