What do you or your DD want for the Holidays?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I thought we needed a little levity and thus my attempt at an upbeat thread. No guidelines, no critiques, no right or wrong. Have fun!

All my SB DD wants is for her ACL rehab to be completed so she can get back to SB in March. My drama DD would love to go to the Broadway show Promises, Promises w/ her grandma. My son, predicably, wants an Xbox. Mom says she doesn't want anything (which means I've got my work cut out trying to figure out what I obviously should know to get her). Me, I'll consider myself blessed if the sun rises each day.

Happy Holidays - GM

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I just got an unexpected e-mail, that Vinci is sending me a baseball glove to donate to a little boy, that I wrote them about. :)

Jun 21, 2010
DD wants new mitt ( how many mitts does she need? ), crazy socks, and another composite bat, and or course anything to do with horses. LLer wants Legos and more Legos. Me, I have all I need. Maybe warmer temps so we can go out and at least play catch.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I just got an unexpected e-mail, that Vinci is sending me a baseball glove to donate to a little boy, that I wrote them about. :)

I can't imagine how thrilled this kid is going to be when he gets it! Very nice of you and Vinci to team up and brighten someone's holiday.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Here is my wishlist- 3-5 mph more on the fastball, 2-3 inches more on the breaking pitches and a knee buckling change up. My DD's wishlist is for a camera and a Nintendo DSi. Priorities I tell ya. Something tells me Santa is bringing the camera and DSi. Hope he has my wish in there too.

Oct 31, 2010
DD is getting her first composite bat, and a digital camera from me & her step dad. She also wants a DSi (maybe her dad will step up and get her that). My middle son said mom I don't really know what I want, just get me something you always find stuff I want. Youngest is 21 months and I think his favorite is going to be the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse battery powered ride on thing he's getting. Hubby is getting the Alien Anthology blu ray set and a few other things I found that I know he will like. As for me, I want a new digital camera, a lot more patience, and for my youngest to say more words.

Apr 25, 2010
11yo DD is getting her first composite, as well. She will also be getting some little odds and ends. 8yo DD is getting a DSi, but just yesterday, asked me for a catcher's mitt. So who knows? 16yo DS is getting a new acoustic/electric guitar and some odds and ends. You guys do know that "odds and ends" = socks and underwear?!....lol.

For me, I would just like the economy to take a bit of an upswing and give me some relief...lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd