Well, here it is...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Do you know who the "NCAA" is in this instance? I do. It's the "NCAA Softball Rules Committee" and the "Playing Rules Oversight Panel".

So while you may dismiss what Mike White and Janelle Breneman say about pitching, I do not.

Good grief....
You should watch some old videos of Mike pitching and tell me if his leaping didn't give him an advantage. The point is he's not impartial. He can say it gives no discernable advantage, but he never pitched with a drag.

May 13, 2023
The offense has been given tremendous amount of more advantages in the game...
Don't see people up roaring over that!

Nov 16, 2021
I think someone (probably more than a few actually) said it earlier that they will never call the replant - that is the bigger issue and isn't that hard to see when you can see dirt flying up and a large hole being made after an inning or 2 by the replanted ("drag") foot. It was highly evident at PGF, Alliance, in HS and everywhere else but really don't see it on TV with the college players that are broadcast so maybe there will be a bit of a reckoning at some point for some of the kids that are overly obvious

May 17, 2023
I think someone (probably more than a few actually) said it earlier that they will never call the replant - that is the bigger issue and isn't that hard to see when you can see dirt flying up and a large hole being made after an inning or 2 by the replanted ("drag") foot. It was highly evident at PGF, Alliance, in HS and everywhere else but really don't see it on TV with the college players that are broadcast so maybe there will be a bit of a reckoning at some point for some of the kids that are overly obvious

Right just need to look for the skid marks and should be easy to find:D

Oct 13, 2017
Right just need to look for the skid marks and should be easy to find:D
You don't need to look for skidmarks. Heck, a crow hop (replant) is obvious. I can't believe that some people can't see it. It is a definite advantage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish