Wear the colors

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2013
Don't know if this is even a good idea but the other day I was thinking It would be cool If DFP had a shirt to sell, I know it takes money to run a site and I would be in for a few, It would also be a good way of spotting other clinically insane fastpitch people at tournaments. If it was something really catchy I'm sure even my DDs would want one. Im sure the people on here could come up with some good/funny stuff.
DFP
fighting hello elbow one pitcher at a time since xxx.:D

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Sign me up! Although I should prepare myself for the following...

DW opens package from Mailman...

DW: "What the???"

ME: "Huh?"

DW: "What the heck is this stuff? DFP????...I thought I said I want you to spend Less time on that web site?!!!"

ME: "yeah you did....you didn't say anything about money though"....."and if you think about it...the website will now be spending time ON ME...pretty good hah?"

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I'd order several, especially if they said "Discussfastpitch.com" and "I heart internal rotation pitching." That would get people, particularly of the hello-elbow type, to ask what the hell internal rotation pitching is.

Mar 28, 2013
A big graphic on the back with a elbow High release with a red circle drawn around it and a line drawn thru the middle. That would be a conversation starter at the field. I can see it now DR

I'd order several, especially if they said "Discussfastpitch.com" and "I heart internal rotation pitching." That would get people, particularly of the hello-elbow type, to ask what the hell internal rotation pitching is.

Jun 18, 2010
Another candidate would be "Discussfastpitch.com" with the following underneath it View attachment 5516

BoardMember_zpsdda0fc09.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer