Warning - softball dad brag post imminent!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
DD pitched a one hit shutout today to lead her high school team to the CIF San Diego Section Division III championship today!! Finished the season 22-8...and was determined not to let drama and dysfunction ruin this season for the one departing senior!! Dad brag post over. :cool:

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Nice!!

Excuse my ignorance, Cali has an odd playoff compared to the SEC states, I know you don't have an official "state", the section championship, where does that fit in your playoffs? Is that the money game, is there a next?

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
It's great that your DD played for the team, herself, and the departing Senior most of all! Congratulations are in order for your family for raising a great, selfless player and the team itself for rising above all of the drama to the play through the championship!

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
Nice!!

Excuse my ignorance, Cali has an odd playoff compared to the SEC states, I know you don't have an official "state", the section championship, where does that fit in your playoffs? Is that the money game, is there a next?

We're done. Any further HS tournaments would run right into summer travel ball - and that ain't happening here!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44