V-Flex Training: Any other success stories?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
Our DD's hitting coach implemented the V-Flex training system with her in the off season. Our DD has had a HUGE improvement at the plate since using the system. No strikeouts, BA, SLG & OBP have more than doubled since going through the training. Apparently it can be used for pitchers too. I've not seen it used for pitchers so I'm going to have to read up on it.

Just wanted to know if anyone else's DD has used it and had success/improvement batting or pitching?

Oct 10, 2011
We used it in a few lessons and at some clinics but not enough for it to make a difference. One guy did tell me it was the best money he ever spent. Too rich for me.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
What is this V-Flex training you speak of?
Here is a link to their site. Happy reading!

84efad44ce4f3d6539d18faf30e7824a.jpg

"The sensation provided by V-flexing is similar to stereopsis in that it heightens the awareness of empty space and things projecting and receding into that space. The process of making baseballs and softballs appear more solid, vibrant, and real requires a “real separation in depth”. Once that separation occurs hitters can easily determine the exact location of a particular pitch."
http://www.vflexsports.com/learn-about-v-flex-2/

Dec 11, 2010
Our DD's hitting coach implemented the V-Flex training system with her in the off season. Our DD has had a HUGE improvement at the plate since using the system. No strikeouts, BA, SLG & OBP have more than doubled since going through the training. Apparently it can be used for pitchers too. I've not seen it used for pitchers so I'm going to have to read up on it.

Just wanted to know if anyone else's DD has used it and had success/improvement batting or pitching?

I'm curious if your dd went to the same batting coach before and he recently started using this or is this a different coach that she is seeing since she has improved?

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
This is her 3rd year hitting with him. He started/tested the V-Flex system with his summer team, then introduced it to the private students. Its not just my DD who has had dramatic improvement.

I'll also throw this out there. We are not "gimmicky" people. My DD usually does 90mph in the opposite direction when people start suggesting stuff like that. But she truly sees the ball better; from both sides of the plate.
I just wanted to know if anyone else uses it and what their results were. We are believers but we also know what works for some may not for others.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
Thanks for the review. Do you know which trainer he has?
He has the value combo pack; large front toss and the travel size.

In this video he pitches two balls at once. She told me, "I have to hit whichever ball I see the best and it helps strengthen my less dominant eye". (She is right eye dominant).https://youtu.be/llGfFKDTlNA

The first time she tried it, she struggled. She had to learn to soft focus on the "V" and let everything else fade out.

She's not a stud, but has had a really good 2015 so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207