Uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 13, 2020
am I the only one who can’t handle these crazy patterned uniforms? What’s wrong with solid colored pants? DDs team has a parent who was talking about pants that had some dumb pattern on it and proposed it as a possibility for the new season. I saw one team that had stars on the backside and stripe patterns up front. Another had crazy color combos. if your DD pants are ruined you are SOL and just can’t go to a store or buy replacements easily. another team looks like they threw neon paint on the tops and pants. am I just not cool enough?? I can handle some design on the top but patterns on the pants????

May 6, 2015
DD almost never wears her team issued pants, so we ything beyond solid colors or piping down the leg is a problem

As a catcher she really wants hirise, and has a few preferred brands that fit her well. If she is n0ot wearing hi rise, she feels like a plumber and is constantly tucking in her jersey while squatting

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Dd was tiny. When in ms she asked for the lowest number left. We had a little with her having her own pants. She lead the way but 3 players had their own pants. None of the pants fit.

Pants were solid black so easy. To get.

Nov 13, 2020
Dd was tiny. When in ms she asked for the lowest number left. We had a little with her having her own pants. She lead the way but 3 players had their own pants. None of the pants fit.

Pants were solid black so easy. To get.
And when the team thinks they need some special sublimated pant with fire design down the side of it, you know that the sizes wont fit your DD correctly and then you have to deal with complaining all year long.

Nov 13, 2020
I don’t care what they wear as long they don’t play like Sh%^ when they wear it…
Yep..well I used to not care until I realized that logistically it’s a pain in the arse to replace anything … and well.. it’s fugly 😂

Jun 8, 2016
Yep..well I used to not care until I realized that logistically it’s a pain in the arse to replace anything … and well.. it’s fugly 😂
Yeah I would let DW deal with that and even if she complains about it to me at least she would not be complaining about me…

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
I get what you are saying but some of it isnt so bad. I do think the pants with crazy designs are are a bit much (solely bc of replacement issues) but I dont see an issue with stripes down the side or piping.

I think the reason so many teams go with these uniforms is bc its not much more to have a decked out sublimated uniform compared to the traditional uniforms of the past.

Aug 13, 2020
I get what you are saying but some of it isnt so bad. I do think the pants with crazy designs are are a bit much (solely bc of replacement issues) but I dont see an issue with stripes down the side or piping.

I think the reason so many teams go with these uniforms is bc its not much more to have a decked out sublimated uniform compared to the traditional uniforms of the past.
I feel like some of the pants with a design on them can look really good. DD’s favorite type of design has always been thin pinstripes on the top and the pants. Pinstripes do look pretty cool but they’re a pain to replace and a pinstriped top with solid black replacement pants always looks awful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13