Uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 1, 2021
I have never seen super sublimated pants before. I'd like to see some.

My problem with custom pants is kids are growing like weeds. By the time you order them and finish using them, it's an entire year. She has never needed new pants because of damage, but twice DD has outgrown her pants enough during a season she needed a replacement.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I’ve used a fair amount of sublimated jerseys in hockey. You can do a lot of cool graphics and colors that way.

As many have said….my hesitation is DD growing out of them and ripping a hole (or two) in them. She wore through two pair of pants this year. Easy to replace when they are something you can get off the peg just about anywhere.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
All of us have had different experiences.

DD's team pants would not stay on her., to .big. She tried but did not work out.

You would have saw more of her then you would be comffterable with.

Jun 26, 2019
I don’t think most women would buy pants of any kind without trying them on. For sizing and fit on top of replacement resons I would not like patterns on pants.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
A friend of DD's was on a team with a uniform option that made them look like rodeo clowns. Some of the players were a bit bigger, and these weird pinstripes were NOT flattering. I teased DD that I was going to get her on that team for a weekend just so I could get a pic of her in that ridiculous uniform.

Jun 8, 2016
I'm a big believer in the "Feel Good, Play Good" mentality. So, I can understand when DD is very particular about her uniform fit.
DD is that way too. When I told her that I use to double over my stirrups so that they would show less white sock (that was typical back in the day when I played) she was incredulous when I told her I didn't notice how it felt in my cleats..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28