Two no shows this morning

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
People are getting worse about not showing up for scheduled lessons. Both girls are long time students. One parent did text, after I got to the field. So, my 9:30 lesson didn't show and the 10:15 cancelled. They both know that I have a 4 yo and I had cancelled her reading program, to do their lessons. I really need to go to a contract.

Jul 26, 2010
Have them pay monthly in advance. People are horrible creatures, but are generally more responsible when they are financially involved.

-W

Jan 27, 2014
That's frustrating. I wish I was still in Tucson because I'd gladly take up both slots! Let me know if you're ever on a long vacation to FL. One of these days we'll get back there to visit family.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I have serveral college kids working for me over the summer. I just gave them the speech yesterday that they can't just opt out of life and their responsibilities and call in sick everytime they don't feel like doing something. I thought this year's kids would be better, so far they are the worse yet...and this are all very good students, just have no work ethic or pride in taking care of their responsibilities.

On that note, my college softball girl, starts back in a few weeks. She out works all the boys put together.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
DD's coach does blocks of 10 lessons, golf pro's do the same. This way, the incentive is on the client to get value out of money they've already spent.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Dang Amy that really sucks. I hate it when something like that happens.

For those who advocate a cancellation policy or pay in advance remember that coin has to flip both ways. Just sayin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44