Tournament Destinations: Pics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
One of the benefits of being a parent of a TB player is we travel to destinations we may otherwise not visit. We try to maintain some anonymity but I thought it would be cool to share some pics of the places we have been.

This summer we visited Assauteague Island National Seashore.
Wild Ponies.jpg
Horseshoe Crab.jpg
Assauteague Island National Seashore.jpg

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
Wow...that's beautiful. But i have to plead ignorance...had to do a search to find out where AINS is. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks T.J. We had a great time and the girls played really good softball that week. Being a horse person I was ecstatic when I realized we would be so close to the wild ponies. It was simply amazing to see them on the beach, observe the herds and stallions and share my knowlege of horse behavior with my girls.
13778722873521.jpg

The 2nd day we were at the beach several sting rays swam by and then kinda hung around. Cool, but a little intimidating. The worst part were the sand fleas. Good grief the minute the sun started to set we looked like psycho ninjas on the beach, lol.

We also went to the Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk. Super cool to be riding rollercoasters next to the beach.

Here is a pic of a Moon Jellyfish
232323232_fp54348_nu=99_;77_252_WSNRCG=34;595;339343nu0mrj-2.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2011
Depends On The Day
Softball has taken DD all over the US. She has also played in Canada, the Netherlands and Italy. She's had some great trips and made great memories and we're hoping there will be a few more - love to watch her play!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207