To speak up or not speak up?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 22, 2010
Thanks for the advise Mad Hornet. We have decided to do both. She gets alot of playing time on the rec team but will learn more on the travel. I made sure she was aware of how much practice and work it was going to be to do both and it is what she wanted to do. I hope we made the right decision. She will be worn out some weeks. And I have spoke up a little at a time about some things on the rec team and they have listened and worked on some of the issues. Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks for the advise Mad Hornet. We have decided to do both. She gets alot of playing time on the rec team but will learn more on the travel. I made sure she was aware of how much practice and work it was going to be to do both and it is what she wanted to do. I hope we made the right decision. She will be worn out some weeks. And I have spoke up a little at a time about some things on the rec team and they have listened and worked on some of the issues. Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

My daughter does both at 10u and it works out just fine (I coach the rec team). She has a softball event almost every day but she doesn't seem any worse for wear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06