This site's purpose?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
Some people refuse constructive information, and some like new/fresh ideas from new members. Some times assertiveness offends the major contributors into word wars. Private message if I can help with advise, from my pitching experiences. Ignore me if you will. Some understand where I am coming from and some never will understand. I will tell it like I see it, in the words of wisdom, and words of the not so wise. Praise only to those who deserve it, and words of wisdom, to the ones who need help. I am also from Illinois. Aurora, the 2nd largest city in Illinois and the once hot bed of men's FP.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2012
Some people refuse constructive information, and some like new/fresh ideas from new members. Some times assertiveness offends the major contributors into word wars.

"major contributors"....that's a mis-leading discription for sure, at least the major part is correct....I like to call them "townies"....

and maybe I'm thinking of Peoria or something ...but I thought Aurora was most famous for Wayne and Garth and donuts from that giant hockey dude on a roof....sssswing

I am so glad I found this site, have learned alot from the pics, comments, video, testimonials, etc.

Even when DD had her injury and was on her road back, everyone was so encouraging!

Even when I vent (on occassion) I get put in "check" and carry on about my business.

Overall I give this site an A for effort and most people are gracious:)

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Sometimes, moderating this site is like walking down a street with old friends and chatting a little...and then you come to the guy sitting on the curb with a sign around his neck.

May 21, 2012
I would just like to thank all of you on here! Being a mom of an athlete is sometimes hard. I was a cheerleader in high school and lots of stuff sounded foriegn to me (well they sometimes still do). Through this site, I've been able to communicate with my daughter on the sport she loves. I don't always post or thank those that may have helped. I now understand the rotation, peel drops, etc and know that my daughter is on the right track. It's nice to know that others go through the same thing from all over. I'm hoping as she progresses, I'll have all of you to advise me on what my next steps are to help her get to where she wants.

THANK YOU!!! Geez - what would I do without this board...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl