The kid is a MRS. now.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Congrats to your daughter. And congrats on the $5 wedding. Well done.
I shaved in the shower on my wedding day and missed a spot..DW was pissed at me (not related really but I thought of it when you said $5 dollar wedding..)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Congrats to your daughter. And congrats on the $5 wedding. Well done.
There is a possibility that my wife didn't give me the actual costs. I didn't want to know. We had between 250 and 300 people there. Then again, she is pretty thrifty and can stretch a dollar.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I shaved in the shower on my wedding day and missed a spot..DW was pissed at me (not related really but I thought of it when you said $5 dollar wedding..)
I had posted in the OP that the wedding cost $5. Actually, when I taught, my student seemed to always ask what something costs. Therefore, I created a standard answer. "It costs $5 or more." In that way, I don't think I ever mislead any of my students.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
I had posted in the OP that the wedding coach $5. Actually, when I taught, my student seemed to always ask what something costs. Therefore, I created a standard answer. "It costs $5 or more." In that way, I don't think I ever mislead any of my students.
Yeah.. I know what a wedding costs..I paid for my own 😂 (of course I was 31 when I got married so..)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13