Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
I don't have a thought on 2 guys who haven't launched their swing yet.
According to you the un-tip in Vladdy's swing is TTB, that's what you said, right?
Bo tips it the other way, what would you call that?

You lost me on your first sentence. Since I was able to figure out how to walk I should be able to have a high level swing automatically?
Stretching and Contracting the core... it's natural and used in many movements, especially athletic movements

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Can’t handle the truth can you? 🤪

Your own pic you show over and over shows the truth.

AHgy9Bz.png

May 12, 2016
Yeah it was Bonds

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Julray

Here is the swing starting before toe touch and before heel plant.

You don’t wait until heel plant and then start the swing like TDS is saying about getting FYB. That is to late. You start the swing before heel plant in order for the swing and sequence to have rhythm.

Just like you TTB barrel before the turn as shown by the elbow starting to lower. You pre tune everything. You don’t wait until foot plant and then decide to swing.

Another cue I like is to tilt before the tilt. So you are ready to tilt when it’s time.

Same way with Bo starting before foot plant. Everything is pre tuned.

Sorry if this information confirms the FYB is not a position.

giphy.gif

May 21, 2018
Makes no difference who, I believe it was bonds, the un-tipping you referred to as TTB, didn't you?
I think I already explained what I thought he was doing. I switched my description to "un-tipping" because the actual turn comes later, which I think I explained. You can start with the bat up your *ss if you want, as long as you get to this position.

1626981607493.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole