Sexist Image Part 2

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
My entry would go something like this:

Here we have MAMBM. [See photo that only shows the top of my head, sporting team logo hat, as I am holding piles of food, clothing, blankets, a portable heater, water bottles, and a fan] She likes long walks from the parking lot, Summer evenings on the bleachers, and nonsensical conversations at 5am about hydration and punctuality. Her claim to fame is that she can get white pants white again - and she carries her balls with her because you never know when you'll need them. And the best thing about her? She *always* has a pen, sunblock, and throat lozenges that mysteriously taste like lotion in her purse.

HAWWWWT, ammIright?? :cool:

SSSSSOOOOOOOOO Hott!!!!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
My kids would die laughing if anyone thought I was hot.

I was going over some stuff recently, and I ran across some of my senior pictures from 1977. The kids thought it hilarious.

I don't have them to post, but, a summary.

Hair -- way too long and bushy even by 1977 standards. And don't get started on the pathetic 17-year-old's mustache.

Clothes -- things were more formal for senior pictures back then. Guys wore suits and ties. My suit was a seersucker jacket with blue pinstripes. My tie was extra, extra wide, as was the style. Bright red.

Glasses -- Huge glasses that covered a big chunk of my face.

And for some reason my DDs found that amusing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13