Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 2, 2013

Has anyone had a DD wear one of these? DD wants a new glove and her new team is a Rawlings team. They push the Liberty Advanced but I prefer the HotH. The HotH "softball" (11.75) glove has a crappy strap on the wrist that I don't like.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What age is she? And she's obviously an infielder if you're looking at a 11.5" glove...

Just wait until Morton's gets their next batch of Pro1000's in and go that route, she'll be the girl on that team that has a real Rawlings!

Stay away from a R2G!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY

Has anyone had a DD wear one of these? DD wants a new glove and her new team is a Rawlings team. They push the Liberty Advanced but I prefer the HotH. The HotH "softball" (11.75) glove has a crappy strap on the wrist that I don't like.
We tried a few HOTH gloves for my daughter, but we ultimately went with a custom Rawlings Pro Preferred instead. You can also custom design a HOTH. Hit me up with any questions or for pricing.

Jul 2, 2013
What age is she? And she's obviously an infielder if you're looking at a 11.5" glove...

Just wait until Morton's gets their next batch of Pro1000's in and go that route, she'll be the girl on that team that has a real Rawlings!

Stay away from a R2G!
17 and a middle infielder.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Is it possible to find those?
At this time Don Morton's is out of stock on both the Tan & Black Horween Pro1000's, I called them a couple of weeks back on behalf of a certain bonehead on the forums here, they do already have them on order!

Looks like they just got some Pro12TC's and some 13" DCT mitts in so that's a good sign.
Didn't see any new ones on ebay, there's one on Sideline Swap but the guy has seriously lost his mind! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00