Questions about Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 4, 2012
I bought my 12 year old the TPS Catalyst that has the same composite technology of the xeno. She says she loves the bat, I used it myself the other day and it stung my hands every time I hit it, even on good hits. My question is does the xeno do the same thing? From what I hear it is the best bat on the market right now.

My DD (10) would cry all the time with her old composite or aluminum bats during batting practice. The Xeno doesn't vibrate at all. It is worth $300 to have quality batting practices. Just don't use it on the rubber batting cage balls.

Jun 18, 2010
DD has a 2011, her friend has a 2012, neither seems to sting the hands. Another teammate has an Easton (not sure of the model) and it really stings the hands.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
It doesn't sting at all. Dd quit wearing batting gloves. I bet something is wrong with with the catalyst. Think about sending it in, it could have a crack.

Apr 4, 2012
Let the bidding wars begin. I'm winning on an 2011 right now. I think I enjoy the bidding part more than anything.

Jan 20, 2010
We have 5 girls that use them on my team no one has once said anything about a sting with these bats. I agree with the post above, composite on yours may be bad.....Happens every once in awhile.

May 24, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
I'm not sure if this is correct, but I heard that for 2013 bats must have the new USSSA sticker on it. If not it can't be used in certian tournaments or leagues. If anyone has any info on this let us know. I'm thinking about a 2011 for my DD, but if she can't use it next year I'll just have to wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan