Power Carbon Is the Real Deal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2019
Just to chime in here. Bought a 33/23 power carbon for my daughter. She had been using a 2016 32/22 LXT. So far the power carbon has only been used in practice, so I have not got much feedback from her. At first she was not super happy about a bat that was not a new LXT. However, tonight we went to Dick’s to get some new pants and they have a new batting cage where you can try bats. She tried the 33/23 LXT and Xeno. She said they felt to light, and that she liked her new bat at home. Still waiting to see how it does in games, but I think we have a winner in the power carbon.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No bat is gonna beat any other bat if the girl doesnt want it to. If she likes a bat and wont give another a shot mentally, then
its already a waste.

Jan 4, 2019
No bat is gonna beat any other bat if the girl doesnt want it to. If she likes a bat and wont give another a shot mentally, then
its already a waste.

That is for sure! I was just happy to hear she liked the Power Carbon better than the demo LXT and that we had made a wise choice. Looking forward to the season!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Ordered the PC Monday from Core and it arrived Wednesday (pretty amazing). My girls hit a little bit off the Tee and held the official "Blessing of the Bat" ceremony. Used it indoors at practice last night. The DD Twin consensus....they like the bat. ;-)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Next time I will hand deliver...but make sure its nice when you order damn it...I don't want to visit when there is snow and coldness. I get enough of that here :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00