Power Brigade is (almost) here.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
First pre-order emails came today. Any knowledge/rumor/guess about these bats?

I gotta say I love Easton's numbering system FX2=1-piece,FX1=2-piece.

Oct 10, 2011
FX2 = Synergy Speed
FX1 = Stealth Speed

New colors, new numbers. That's my "guess".
A rep told me that the only difference was a more durable handle... But from what I've heard from people that have Easton's, that is the only complaint because the performance was great until they broke:)

Dec 29, 2010
Any more info on the new brigade bats? Are they better than previous years models? Will be looking for a new bat with the new usssa stamp.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Picked up a FP13X1 today. It's the -9 2-piece, banana slug yellow.
DD said weight and balance are similar to Xeno. She was never a fan of endloaded bats, so not sure if it's not pronounced, or she's adapted.

I have no experience with Stealth, but I know from friends that the women at Cal broke the things left and right. Store bat guy said they have changed the weave in the composite fiber at the joint, so it should be stronger there.

If the weather cooperates, I'll get her out for some long tee to air it out.

Oct 10, 2011
Picked up a FP13X1 today. It's the -9 2-piece, banana slug yellow.
DD said weight and balance are similar to Xeno. She was never a fan of endloaded bats, so not sure if it's not pronounced, or she's adapted.

I have no experience with Stealth, but I know from friends that the women at Cal broke the things left and right. Store bat guy said they have changed the weave in the composite fiber at the joint, so it should be stronger there.

If the weather cooperates, I'll get her out for some long tee to air it out.
I love the color, but I'm from the Pittsburgh area:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan