Posting Videos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
I have some clips that I would love to publish on this site. I opened a YouTube account. Every time I try to publish the videos I get a message stating that my video can not be published.....What in the world am I doing wrong??? Is there another way to post clips onto site???

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Are they longer than 15 minutes? If so, you must request that your limit be increased. You can do that here:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en

Otherwise, it might be a formatting issue. We generally upload an MP4 and usually at 1080p,60 frames per second.

Also, when you do get them uploaded and want to post on this site, make sure you remove the "s" from the "https://..." URL. By doing so, it will allow members to watch the video and remain on this forum. Otherwise, it will bounce them to YouTube. You will find you will receive more views if people can watch them from here.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I have some clips that I would love to publish on this site. I opened a YouTube account. Every time I try to publish the videos I get a message stating that my video can not be published.....What in the world am I doing wrong??? Is there another way to post clips onto site???

If you have successfully uploaded the clips to YouTube, copy the url from YouTube, click on the "insert video" button, and paste the url.

The other option is to just post the link to the YouTube video.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
Thanks guys...I am about to pull my hair out. I took a slow motion video with my iphone and just tried to publish from there but I cant. I don't know how to how to change the formatting.....

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I can't publish onto youtube.

Connect your iphone to your computer with USB. Open the YOUTUBE site. Go to upload, and drag and drop the file. OOOOOR you can upload it thru your phone to. Theres an option if you try to send it as a message. Works slow and kills your battery. Also uploading takes forever regardless.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
Well guys! I think I did it! Clip of dd trying ir in pitching forum. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13