One Way to Get a Home Run

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
sum hussle!

Anyone care to discuss how the outfielders played that?

Oct 1, 2014
USA
OF had been lulled to sleep and misplayed that ball. Given how hard it hit the wall/fence and how far it rolled Falby surely had the green light (that girl is all legs and fast)!

The catch/no catch that she made/didn't make was interesting the way it played out. How do you suggest they place runners on base if they allow those "catches" to be reviewed and possibly overturned?

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
sum hussle!

Anyone care to discuss how the outfielders played that?
I hope they are real good hitters. They were both hoping the other one was going to call it. Weak sauce. Would like to see it from another angle but pretty sure the CF needed to take charge.

May 17, 2012
I hope they are real good hitters. They were both hoping the other one was going to call it. Weak sauce. Would like to see it from another angle but pretty sure the CF needed to take charge.

I don't understand how one of the OF's wasn't playing for that bounce. As an OF I would look at what I was working with before any game. How far is the fence, what about grass, are there any holes, how will the ball hit on the fence (worse case scenario), how many strides left once you hit the warning track, etc.

OF is all about damage control....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHguy