North Central College bus involved in crash

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
140927-softball-players-killed-inline-jms-1649_fe883260a8a4cda022aec50b28632c79.jpgsoft-ball-crash-2.jpg
No words..... The depth of sadness and how close to home this is to all, especailly Softball families is indescribable..... God Speed..

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2009
I can't count the 1000's of plane, bus, van and car rides my DD took going to games throughout her career. As a parent the thought of something like this happening never enters your mind. You "KNOW" they will arrive safe at their destination.

I know whenever we watched an away game and the team was loading up on the bus to head back there was always a hug and "Love Ya" as we separated. I can only imagine the same thing happening for these families. It really makes me reflect just how lucky my family is and the dangers are children face when traveling to the play the game they love.

My heart goes out to all of the families this tragic event has effected.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
We talked yesterday about each of us, several times during the game, stopping...take a deep breath, and enjoy the moment. I don't want to end my coaching time, and my girls time, then stop and look back and see we spent the whole time worrying about what was going to happen next, or dwelling on what has just happened. Every moment is all you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom