New team forming.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
On a similar note, Casedawg has an inside track on a new Vincci glove that is complete with a crayon holder, spill proof sippy cup, and a rattle installed.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
If you want to go that route, fine, but every D1 coach I've talked to will not even scout a player who is still using a binky!

I am so tired of D1 coaches looking down on players with Binkys. It just gives them more confidence, makes them feel safe, and makes them better players.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Who is the official diaper bag supplier for the team? My kid will only play on a team that uses Boombah diaper bags.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
So it seems that Coach RDbadbass has decided to abandon the DFP Diamond Elite organization for greener pastures. Hope your players gets the PT (pacifier time) they are looking for.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Who is the official diaper bag supplier for the team? My kid will only play on a team that uses Boombah diaper bags.

In that vein, I've heard they are sponsoring the team by supplying them with their newly developed diaper...they call it the Boomer. It's guarenteed to last a 7 inning championship game without leaking.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Baby DD is going to miss the first tourney with diaper rash she got it bad. Trainers got her soaking in an oatmeal bath.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
In that vein, I've heard they are sponsoring the team by supplying them with their newly developed diaper...they call it the Boomer. It's guarenteed to last a 7 inning championship game without leaking.

Tommy wants to give it a test run first.
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer