Need to get my daughter on a travel team in Pennsylvania

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Justanotherdad! Would the Shooting Stars be equivalent to Pittsburgh Spirit? That's where we are from. Is softball as competitive in the Lancaster area?

Sep 29, 2010
Yes, the Shooting Stars are about as competitive as any other top A level team in the state. They are a class organization with a long history of fielding excellent teams and developing excellent players.

My daughter doesn't play for them, but they were high on my list of teams for her.

Aug 20, 2009
Bristol pa
Many moons ago I lived in the city of Lancaster, taught school in Willow Street, and coached wrestling at Penn Manor in Millersville. I now live about 2 hours from there, but we still will travel to central PA to play in some tournaments. Over the years we have played the PA Shooting Stars -out of Lititz, PA Power- out of Brownstown, the Quarryville Kryptonite, The Lancaster Lady Storm –from Lancaster, The Force – from Mount Joy, and the Solanco Blaze. As I remember all these teams are well coached and have talented players. Good Luck PA Softball Rocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan