Monica Abbott retires

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
She didn't specify what her future holds, and I'm sure she would be successful in many roles, but the selfish side of me would like to hear her insights from a broadcast booth during games.

May 24, 2021
1e1748faac838c1c3b2dda49871bd093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2019
MN
What's the chance that her future plans just may include something very softball related?? :rolleyes:
I doubt we'll see her working the counter at a Starbucks. :)
I'm thankful to have met her at a pitching clinic my DD participated in (more like was in her presence while she asked my DD and me questions about her pitching). Seeing her do her thing in person is even more amazing than watching her on TV.

Feb 15, 2017
I doubt we'll see her working the counter at a Starbucks. :)
I'm thankful to have met her at a pitching clinic my DD participated in (more like was in her presence while she asked my DD and me questions about her pitching). Seeing her do her thing in person is even more amazing than watching her on TV.
I'd like to see her replace a member on ESPN's go to crew. If I never hear back door curve again it will be too soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mar 4, 2015
New England
I'd like to see her replace a member on ESPN's go to crew. If I never hear back door curve again it will be too soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I noticed in Monica's retirement video that she referred to ''the mound'' instead of the circle. But I forgive her. If anybody's earned the right to call it whatever she wants, it's her. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06