Marucci

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2023
Are they getting ready to drop a new bat? All bats in all sizes are sold out on their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
So if I just sent one in for warrantee am I likely to get the same gold and white? Or will it be something new (33 -10 if it matters)
Great question. They list that they're out of all the previous model, but they haven't given us an official release date. I suspect it will be the one you have.

Jan 20, 2023
Great question. They list that they're out of all the previous model, but they haven't given us an official release date. I suspect it will be the one you have.

I just got a tracking number- so I’m guessing same one. My daughter liked the red and black one we started with more. Curious what the new one will be.

Feb 3, 2023
I just got a tracking number- so I’m guessing same one. My daughter liked the red and black one we started with more. Curious what the new one will be.

The red and black is one of my favorites.

Still have a new 33-10 sit back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I spoke with Marucci yesterday, and they said the new one won't be out until early fall.

The red and black was a great bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd